Daphné on stage and Daphné in town….
I have coached managers and their teams since 2012 in the fields of Leadership Advisory, Executive Presence and the communicative side of Leadership.
A scientist by training, I founded my coaching company PERFORMEA after 10 years spent in a large multinational company where I held technical and commercial management positions. I know the field.
My coaching methods are inspired by the Neuroscience but also by theatrical improvisation, oratory arts and Complete Vocal Techniques. Embody your message, find your voice, win hearts and minds, talk so that others listen: This is where theatre, the performing arts and their magnificent school of life come in.
It is this unique combination that makes my coaching particularly effective and relevant.
I offer individual and team coaching as well as MasterClasses for larger audiences, in-the-room or virtually.
I am hands-on, both benevolent and invigorating. My energy is viral.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering (University of Maine, USA)
- Executive M.B.A. (ESCP Europe, France)
- M.Sc. in Engineering (INPG, France)
- Professional Certified Coach (IDC Institute, Geneva)
- Executive Specialization (IDC Institute, Geneva)
- Brain-Based Coaching Certificate (Neuro-leadership Institute, London)
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are a leader.
John Q. Adams